Where's index.adoc?

John D. Ament
Hey guys

Was wondering, does anyone know where index.adoc is?  I noticed that I had
to update the html file manually.  Is there purposely no equivalent of the
html file in adoc format?

John

Re: Where's index.adoc?

Jason Porter
Does it have to do with the documentation? I know the docs are all in
asciidoc.

Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: Where's index.adoc?

John D. Ament
Both the site and docs are in adoc.  I suspect the landing page format
didn't work in adoc.