Welcome Alex Falb as new Apache DeltaSpike

Welcome Alex Falb as new Apache DeltaSpike

Mark Struberg-3
Dear fellow Apache DeltaSpike users and devs.

The Apache DeltaSpike PMC has voted on inviting Alex Falb as a new committer to our project and he has accepted our invitation.

Welcome Alex!

the Apache DeltaSpike PMC

Re: Welcome Alex Falb as new Apache DeltaSpike

Gerhard Petracek-2
welcome!

regards,
gerhard

Am Di., 7. Aug. 2018 um 08:09 Uhr schrieb Mark Struberg
<[hidden email]>:

> Dear fellow Apache DeltaSpike users and devs.
>
> The Apache DeltaSpike PMC has voted on inviting Alex Falb as a new
> committer to our project and he has accepted our invitation.
>

> Welcome Alex!
>

> the Apache DeltaSpike PMC

Re: Welcome Alex Falb as new Apache DeltaSpike

Romain Manni-Bucau
Welcome!

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le mar. 7 août 2018 à 08:53, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> welcome!
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>

> Am Di., 7. Aug. 2018 um 08:09 Uhr schrieb Mark Struberg
> <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Dear fellow Apache DeltaSpike users and devs.
> >
> > The Apache DeltaSpike PMC has voted on inviting Alex Falb as a new
> > committer to our project and he has accepted our invitation.
> >

> > Welcome Alex!
> >

> > the Apache DeltaSpike PMC

Re: Welcome Alex Falb as new Apache DeltaSpike

Thomas Andraschko-2
welcome!

> Welcome!
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> rmannibucau> |
> <https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/java-
> ee-8-high-performance>
>

> Le mar. 7 août 2018 à 08:53, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > welcome!
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard
> >

> > Am Di., 7. Aug. 2018 um 08:09 Uhr schrieb Mark Struberg
> > <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > > Dear fellow Apache DeltaSpike users and devs.
> > >
> > > The Apache DeltaSpike PMC has voted on inviting Alex Falb as a new
> > > committer to our project and he has accepted our invitation.
> > >

> > > Welcome Alex!
> > >

> > > the Apache DeltaSpike PMC

Re: Welcome Alex Falb as new Apache DeltaSpike

Christian Kaltepoth
Welcome! :-)

--
Christian Kaltepoth