[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

12

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

John D. Ament
All,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
DeltaSpike out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
[2].

The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
the vote passed.

The release notes can be found at [4].

Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
(see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

John

PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update after
the release is complete.

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
[3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
[4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
[5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

Gerhard Petracek-2
@john:
please provide the information up-front.

regards,

> All,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
> DeltaSpike out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
> [2].
>
> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
> the vote passed.
>
> The release notes can be found at [4].
>
> Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
> (see [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update after
> the release is complete.
>
> [1]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> [2]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
> [3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
> [4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Release Process Clarifications (was: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0)

John D. Ament
@gerhard,

Are you referring to this note?  Or something else?

> PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
after
> the release is complete.

If so, I was holding off on enumerating them since I've only done the first
1/3rd of the release,and am not sure if there are other issues.

Basically if I follow [1], the following errors were encountered so far:

- The source release artifact changed from "deltaspike-project" to just
"deltaspike", I'm assuming after we moved the site and docs into the repo
which put the root pom as the start of the release.  This has been
consistent for a few releases if I look at the history, just not covered.
- Similarly, the tag is now just "deltaspike-{version}"

Once I fully execute the release I was going to update the guide.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/blob/master/site/src/main/asciidoc/steps_for_a_release.adoc

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:47 AM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> @john:
> please provide the information up-front.
>
> regards,
> gerhard

> > All,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
> > DeltaSpike out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
> > [2].
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository
> once
> > the vote passed.
> >
> > The release notes can be found at [4].
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
> > (see [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and
> > why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > John
> >
> > PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
> after
> > the release is complete.
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> > [2]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
> > [3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
> > [4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: Release Process Clarifications (was: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0)

Gerhard Petracek
Administrator
@john:

"deltaspike-project" is mentioned in one (outdated) hint (+ mail-template)
and not in the ("active") build-steps.
-> for sure you are welcome to change those parts since they don't really
change the release-procedure.

regards,

> @gerhard,
>
> Are you referring to this note?  Or something else?
>
> > PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
> after
> > the release is complete.
>
> If so, I was holding off on enumerating them since I've only done the first
> 1/3rd of the release,and am not sure if there are other issues.
>
> Basically if I follow [1], the following errors were encountered so far:
>
> - The source release artifact changed from "deltaspike-project" to just
> "deltaspike", I'm assuming after we moved the site and docs into the repo
> which put the root pom as the start of the release.  This has been
> consistent for a few releases if I look at the history, just not covered.
> - Similarly, the tag is now just "deltaspike-{version}"
>
> Once I fully execute the release I was going to update the guide.
>
> [1]
>
> https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/blob/master/site/src/main/asciidoc/steps_for_a_release.adoc
>
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:47 AM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > @john:
> > please provide the information up-front.
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard

> > > All,
> > >
> > > I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
> > > DeltaSpike out.
> > > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available
> at
> > > [2].
> > >
> > > The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository
> > once
> > > the vote passed.
> > >
> > > The release notes can be found at [4].
> > >
> > > Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!
> > >
> > > Please note:
> > > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1
> votes
> > > (see [5]).

> > > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > > [ ] +0
> > > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> > and
> > > why..............
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > John
> > >
> > > PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
> > after
> > > the release is complete.
> > >
> > > [1]
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> > > [2]
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
> > > [3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
> > > [4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
> > > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: Release Process Clarifications (was: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0)

john.d.ament
Hi Gerhard,

I created a temp patch @
https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/commit/9c11af021d2fac3cf70b260ccec6b29a3f3b292f

It also looks like our download page assumes the key used to sign the
release is not a distributed key.

John

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 7:34 AM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> @john:
>
> "deltaspike-project" is mentioned in one (outdated) hint (+ mail-template)
> and not in the ("active") build-steps.
> -> for sure you are welcome to change those parts since they don't really
> change the release-procedure.
>
> regards,
> gerhard

> > @gerhard,
> >
> > Are you referring to this note?  Or something else?
> >
> > > PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
> > after
> > > the release is complete.
> >
> > If so, I was holding off on enumerating them since I've only done the
> first
> > 1/3rd of the release,and am not sure if there are other issues.
> >
> > Basically if I follow [1], the following errors were encountered so far:
> >
> > - The source release artifact changed from "deltaspike-project" to just
> > "deltaspike", I'm assuming after we moved the site and docs into the repo
> > which put the root pom as the start of the release.  This has been
> > consistent for a few releases if I look at the history, just not covered.
> > - Similarly, the tag is now just "deltaspike-{version}"
> >
> > Once I fully execute the release I was going to update the guide.
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/blob/master/site/src/main/asciidoc/steps_for_a_release.adoc
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:47 AM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > @john:
> > > please provide the information up-front.
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > gerhard

> > at

> > > once

> > votes

> released,
> > > and

> > > after

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> > > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

John D. Ament
I guess I'll be the first to vote?  Obviously I'm +1 since I ran the
release twice to make sure no issues...

John

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 8:10 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
> DeltaSpike out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
> [2].
>
> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
> the vote passed.
>
> The release notes can be found at [4].
>
> Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
> (see [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and why..............
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
> after the release is complete.
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
> [3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
> [4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

Antoine Sabot-Durand
+1

Le lun. 13 juin 2016 à 13:21, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> I guess I'll be the first to vote?  Obviously I'm +1 since I ran the
> release twice to make sure no issues...
>
> John
>

> On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 8:10 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
> > DeltaSpike out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
> > [2].
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository
> once
> > the vote passed.
> >
> > The release notes can be found at [4].
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
> > (see [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> > and why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > John
> >
> > PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
> > after the release is complete.
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> > [2]
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
> > [3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
> > [4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

Mark Struberg-3
Can someone plz check this version with Weld?

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :deltaspike-scheduler-module-impl

Did blow up both with  weld1_1_28 and 1_1_10

> Am 13.06.2016 um 14:09 schrieb Antoine Sabot-Durand <[hidden email]>:
>
> +1
>
> Le lun. 13 juin 2016 à 13:21, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
>> I guess I'll be the first to vote?  Obviously I'm +1 since I ran the
>> release twice to make sure no issues...
>>
>> John
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 8:10 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
>>> DeltaSpike out.
>>> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
>>> [2].
>>>
>>> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository
>> once
>>> the vote passed.
>>>
>>> The release notes can be found at [4].
>>>
>>> Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!
>>>
>>> Please note:
>>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
>>> (see [5]).

>>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>>> and why..............
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> John
>>>
>>> PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update
>>> after the release is complete.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
>>> [2]
>>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
>>> [3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
>>> [4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
>>> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

Matej Novotny
@struberg, if you are talking about master branch build, than it works for me with Weld 1.x (tried 1.1.28 && 1.1.10).

Just tried it with: mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final

Matej

> Can someone plz check this version with Weld?
>
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :deltaspike-scheduler-module-impl
>
> Did blow up both with  weld1_1_28 and 1_1_10
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>
> > Am 13.06.2016 um 14:09 schrieb Antoine Sabot-Durand
> > <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Le lun. 13 juin 2016 à 13:21, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> a
> > écrit :
> >
> >> I guess I'll be the first to vote?  Obviously I'm +1 since I ran the
> >> release twice to make sure no issues...
> >>
> >> John

> >> once

> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
> >>>
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

John D. Ament
There might be some issue with the Weld profile(s) and the cdictrl module.

If I do -PWeld1, it activates the OWB profile in cdictrl.  I have to do

I have to do this to build it properly (from the root):

mvn clean install -PWeld -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final

If it makes sense, we can cancel this vote, fix that build issue and move
on, but I don't believe this is a critical issue and can be fixed in a
follow up 1.7.1 release.  This *might* be the issue @struberg is facing.

John

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM Matej Novotny <[hidden email]> wrote:

> @struberg, if you are talking about master branch build, than it works for
> me with Weld 1.x (tried 1.1.28 && 1.1.10).
>
> Just tried it with: mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final
>
> Matej

FYI - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-1175

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 10:08 AM John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> There might be some issue with the Weld profile(s) and the cdictrl module.
>
> If I do -PWeld1, it activates the OWB profile in cdictrl.  I have to do
>
> I have to do this to build it properly (from the root):
>
> mvn clean install -PWeld -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final
>

> If it makes sense, we can cancel this vote, fix that build issue and move
> on, but I don't believe this is a critical issue and can be fixed in a
> follow up 1.7.1 release.  This *might* be the issue @struberg is facing.
>

> John
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM Matej Novotny <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> @struberg, if you are talking about master branch build, than it works
>> for me with Weld 1.x (tried 1.1.28 && 1.1.10).
>>
>> Just tried it with: mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final
>>
>> Matej

No, that’s a separate one. It is not in the cdictrl module but in the scheduler module.

Just unpack the source.zip from the 1.7.0 release candidate and run the buildall.sh script and you’ll see what I mean.

> Am 15.06.2016 um 16:08 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>
> There might be some issue with the Weld profile(s) and the cdictrl module.
>
> If I do -PWeld1, it activates the OWB profile in cdictrl.  I have to do
>
> I have to do this to build it properly (from the root):
>
> mvn clean install -PWeld -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final
>

> If it makes sense, we can cancel this vote, fix that build issue and move
> on, but I don't believe this is a critical issue and can be fixed in a
> follow up 1.7.1 release.  This *might* be the issue @struberg is facing.
>

> John
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM Matej Novotny <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> @struberg, if you are talking about master branch build, than it works for
>> me with Weld 1.x (tried 1.1.28 && 1.1.10).
>>
>> Just tried it with: mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final
>>
>> Matej

Looks like the buildall script has the same bug as I reported.

These two lines:

mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
mvn-weld1_1_10.log

mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
mvn-weld1_1_28.log

Should be:

mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
mvn-weld1_1_10.log

mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
mvn-weld1_1_28.log

I didn't notice as I run these manually

So, cancel and fix? or leave it?

John

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:02 PM Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> No, that’s a separate one. It is not in the cdictrl module but in the
> scheduler module.
>
> Just unpack the source.zip from the 1.7.0 release candidate and run the
> buildall.sh script and you’ll see what I mean.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 15.06.2016 um 16:08 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > There might be some issue with the Weld profile(s) and the cdictrl
> module.
> >
> > If I do -PWeld1, it activates the OWB profile in cdictrl.  I have to do
> >
> > I have to do this to build it properly (from the root):
> >
> > mvn clean install -PWeld -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final
> >

> > If it makes sense, we can cancel this vote, fix that build issue and move
> > on, but I don't believe this is a critical issue and can be fixed in a
> > follow up 1.7.1 release.  This *might* be the issue @struberg is facing.
> >

> > John
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM Matej Novotny <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> @struberg, if you are talking about master branch build, than it works
> for
> >> me with Weld 1.x (tried 1.1.28 && 1.1.10).
> >>
> >> Just tried it with: mvn clean install -PWeld1
> -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final
> >>
> >> Matej

If it’s only an error in the script then it’s surely not a show stopper.

Could you please just apply the fix in master so others don’t fall into this trap as well? ;)

Will continue my review (but probably tomorrow, already really tired today)

txs and LieGrue,
strub

> Am 15.06.2016 um 22:16 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>
> Looks like the buildall script has the same bug as I reported.
>
> These two lines:
>
> mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
> mvn-weld1_1_10.log
>
> mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
> mvn-weld1_1_28.log
>

> Should be:
>

> mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
> mvn-weld1_1_10.log
>
> mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
> mvn-weld1_1_28.log
>

> I didn't notice as I run these manually
>

> So, cancel and fix? or leave it?
>

> John
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:02 PM Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> No, that’s a separate one. It is not in the cdictrl module but in the
>> scheduler module.
>>
>> Just unpack the source.zip from the 1.7.0 release candidate and run the
>> buildall.sh script and you’ll see what I mean.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>>> Am 15.06.2016 um 16:08 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> There might be some issue with the Weld profile(s) and the cdictrl
>> module.
>>>
>>> If I do -PWeld1, it activates the OWB profile in cdictrl.  I have to do
>>>
>>> I have to do this to build it properly (from the root):
>>>
>>> mvn clean install -PWeld -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final
>>>

>>> If it makes sense, we can cancel this vote, fix that build issue and move
>>> on, but I don't believe this is a critical issue and can be fixed in a
>>> follow up 1.7.1 release.  This *might* be the issue @struberg is facing.
>>>

>>> John

>> for

>> -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final

Yep, no worries.  I'm patient (secretly points all projects to staging
repo) (j/k)

@Matej could you apply the fixes in master?  If not I can probably get to
it late tomorrow.

John

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> If it’s only an error in the script then it’s surely not a show stopper.
>
> Could you please just apply the fix in master so others don’t fall into
> this trap as well? ;)
>
> Will continue my review (but probably tomorrow, already really tired today)
>
> txs and LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 15.06.2016 um 22:16 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Looks like the buildall script has the same bug as I reported.
> >
> > These two lines:
> >
> > mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
> > mvn-weld1_1_10.log
> >
> > mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
> > mvn-weld1_1_28.log
> >

> > Should be:
> >

> > mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
> > mvn-weld1_1_10.log
> >
> > mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
> > mvn-weld1_1_28.log
> >

> > I didn't notice as I run these manually
> >

> > So, cancel and fix? or leave it?
> >

> > John
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:02 PM Mark Struberg <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> No, that’s a separate one. It is not in the cdictrl module but in the
> >> scheduler module.
> >>
> >> Just unpack the source.zip from the 1.7.0 release candidate and run the
> >> buildall.sh script and you’ll see what I mean.
> >>
> >> LieGrue,
> >> strub

> >> module.

> move
> facing.

> >> for

> >> -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final

I ended up not getting time last night, but I did attach a path to the
issue this morning.  I'll push later.

John

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:56 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yep, no worries.  I'm patient (secretly points all projects to staging
> repo) (j/k)
>
> @Matej could you apply the fixes in master?  If not I can probably get to
> it late tomorrow.
>
> John
>

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> If it’s only an error in the script then it’s surely not a show stopper.
>>
>> Could you please just apply the fix in master so others don’t fall into
>> this trap as well? ;)
>>
>> Will continue my review (but probably tomorrow, already really tired
>> today)
>>
>> txs and LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

>> > Am 15.06.2016 um 22:16 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>> >
>> > Looks like the buildall script has the same bug as I reported.
>> >
>> > These two lines:
>> >
>> > mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
>> > mvn-weld1_1_10.log
>> >
>> > mvn clean install -PWeld -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
>> > mvn-weld1_1_28.log
>> >

>> > Should be:
>> >

>> > mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.10.Final | tee
>> > mvn-weld1_1_10.log
>> >
>> > mvn clean install -PWeld1 -Dweld.version=1.1.28.Final | tee
>> > mvn-weld1_1_28.log
>> >

>> > I didn't notice as I run these manually
>> >

>> > So, cancel and fix? or leave it?
>> >

>> > John

>> do

>> move
>> facing.

>> works

Ok, so the patch provided didn't fix the issue 100%.  I've fixed the issue
for all modules at this point, but I'm leaving the ticket open as I think
we need to look closer at the changes that came in at [1] to figure out
which are needed vs not needed and see if we can reduce our poms.

I also cannot get partial bean to pass on the Weld2 profile.  I'm wondering
if the expected exception should be updated.

John

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 6:50 AM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I ended up not getting time last night, but I did attach a path to the
> issue this morning.  I'll push later.
>
> John
>

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:56 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Yep, no worries.  I'm patient (secretly points all projects to staging
>> repo) (j/k)
>>
>> @Matej could you apply the fixes in master?  If not I can probably get to
>> it late tomorrow.
>>
>> John
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> If it’s only an error in the script then it’s surely not a show stopper.
>>>
>>> Could you please just apply the fix in master so others don’t fall into
>>> this trap as well? ;)
>>>
>>> Will continue my review (but probably tomorrow, already really tired
>>> today)
>>>
>>> txs and LieGrue,
>>> strub

>>> <[hidden email]>

>>> the

>>> do

>>> move
>>> facing.

>>> works

Back on the original topic.

Got some spare cycles to run a few tests. looks good. signature ok, source builds, rat passes,

+1

> Am 18.06.2016 um 19:35 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
>
> Ok, so the patch provided didn't fix the issue 100%.  I've fixed the issue
> for all modules at this point, but I'm leaving the ticket open as I think
> we need to look closer at the changes that came in at [1] to figure out
> which are needed vs not needed and see if we can reduce our poms.
>
> I also cannot get partial bean to pass on the Weld2 profile.  I'm wondering
> if the expected exception should be updated.
>
> John
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 6:50 AM John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I ended up not getting time last night, but I did attach a path to the
>> issue this morning.  I'll push later.
>>
>> John
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:56 PM John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, no worries.  I'm patient (secretly points all projects to staging
>>> repo) (j/k)
>>>
>>> @Matej could you apply the fixes in master?  If not I can probably get to
>>> it late tomorrow.
>>>
>>> John

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1 - sorry for the delay was travelling
Le 19 juin 2016 11:32, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Back on the original topic.
>
> Got some spare cycles to run a few tests. looks good. signature ok, source
> builds, rat passes,
>
> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 18.06.2016 um 19:35 schrieb John D. Ament <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Ok, so the patch provided didn't fix the issue 100%.  I've fixed the
> issue
> > for all modules at this point, but I'm leaving the ticket open as I think
> > we need to look closer at the changes that came in at [1] to figure out
> > which are needed vs not needed and see if we can reduce our poms.
> >
> > I also cannot get partial bean to pass on the Weld2 profile.  I'm
> wondering
> > if the expected exception should be updated.
> >
> > John
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 6:50 AM John D. Ament <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I ended up not getting time last night, but I did attach a path to the
> >> issue this morning.  I'll push later.
> >>
> >> John

> <[hidden email]>

> stopper.

> into

> >:

> the

> [hidden email]

> and
> in

Thanks guys for the votes.  I won't have time until this evening (EDT) to
finish up the release, at earliest.  If anyone else has time to look at the
release and cast votes would be great.

John