[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Gerhard Petracek-2
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache DeltaSpike
out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.

Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Gerhard

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
[3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
[4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
[5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

John D. Ament
+1 looks good to me.

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 5:46 PM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
> [2]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Thomas Andraschko-2
+1

> +1 looks good to me.
>
> On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 5:46 PM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike
> > out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> > They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> > [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and
> > why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gerhard
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
> > [2]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
> > [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
> > [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

> +1

>> +1 looks good to me.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 5:46 PM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache
>> DeltaSpike
>> > out.
>> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>> >
>> > The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
>> > They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>> >
>> > Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!
>> >
>> > Please note:
>> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
>> > [5]).
>> >
>> > ------------------------------------------------
>> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>> > [ ] +0
>> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>> and
>> > why..............
>> > ------------------------------------------------
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Gerhard
>> >
>> > [1]
>> >

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
>> > [2]
>> >

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
>> > [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
>> > [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
>> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Mark Struberg-3
Reviewed the source package

*) builds fine

*) 3 of my bigger project run fine and all tests pass
*) rat passes (alttough only mvn rat:rat, mvn apache-rat:rat blows up with mvn-3.3.9; not a DS issue though)
*) signature fine
*) md5 and sha1 ok

+1

> On Saturday, 2 April 2016, 23:46, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Christian Kaltepoth
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal
GitHub: https://github.com/chkal

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Cody Lerum
+1
On Apr 2, 2016 16:46, "Gerhard Petracek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
> [2]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Harald Wellmann
+1

> +1
> On Apr 2, 2016 16:46, "Gerhard Petracek" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 24th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike
> > out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> > They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.6.0 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> > [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and
> > why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gerhard
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/
> > [2]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1034/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.6.0/deltaspike-1.6.0-source-release.zip
> > [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.6.0
> > [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.6.0
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.6.0

Gerhard Petracek
+1

regards,