[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Gerhard Petracek-2
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache DeltaSpike
out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.

Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Gerhard

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
[3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
[4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
[5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Gerhard Petracek-2
+1

regards,

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Cody Lerum
Builds + tests + looks fine locally for me.

+1

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

> Builds + tests + looks fine locally for me.
>
> +1
>
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike
> > out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> > They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and
> > why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gerhard
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> > [2]
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> > [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> > [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

John D. Ament
There are some changes from newer team members where I can't find a
relationship between code change and JIRA ticket.  I've pinged on one
ticket, I'd like to see that answered before giving a vote.

John

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 1:11 PM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> [2]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Thomas Andraschko-2
+1 - my apps are working fine

> There are some changes from newer team members where I can't find a
> relationship between code change and JIRA ticket.  I've pinged on one
> ticket, I'd like to see that answered before giving a vote.
>
> John
>
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 1:11 PM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike
> > out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> > They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> > [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and
> > why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gerhard
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> > [2]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> > [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> > [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Rafael Benevides
+1 for me.

[4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
[5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Christian Kaltepoth
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal
GitHub: https://github.com/chkal

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Daniel Cunha
Hi @John,

I saw your comment, but Gerhard already reply.
If you have another things to check, let me know what you need.

My vote is: +1

Best regard,
Daniel Cunha (soro)

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

John D. Ament
+1 (binding)

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [5]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> [2]
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Harald Wellmann
+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Harald

> +1 (binding)
>
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 1:11 PM Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 18th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike
> > out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and the release-branch at [4].
> > They will get pushed to the ASF repository once the vote passed.
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.4.2 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> > [5]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and
> > why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gerhard
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/
> > [2]
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1028/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.4.2/deltaspike-1.4.2-source-release.zip
> > [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-1.4.2
> > [4] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/ds-1.4.2
> > [5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Jason Porter
+1

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.2

Mark Struberg
+1