[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Gerhard Petracek-2
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache DeltaSpike
out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
the vote passed.

Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Gerhard

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
[3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Gerhard Petracek
Administrator
+1

regards,

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
> the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> [4]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
> [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Karl Kildén
Hi,

Thomas do you think our recent discussions [1] about the mapper api for the
data module will break the API? It seems it will not imo. Possibly add a
new method or change visibility but nothing contract breaking right?

In that case I am +1 because all my apps run fine with snapshot

[1]
http://markmail.org/message/lsk4kvaxfmtnfbrx#query:+page:1+mid:owolpyxfk66bprpy+state:results

On 14 June 2014 18:01, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> regards,
> gerhard

> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache
> DeltaSpike
> > out.
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> >
> > The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository
> once
> > the vote passed.
> >
> > Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> > [4]).

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> > and why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gerhard
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
> > [2]
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
> > [3]
> https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
> > [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Hi,
>
> Thomas do you think our recent discussions [1] about the mapper api for the
> data module will break the API? It seems it will not imo. Possibly add a
> new method or change visibility but nothing contract breaking right?
>
> In that case I am +1 because all my apps run fine with snapshot
>
> [1]
>
> http://markmail.org/message/lsk4kvaxfmtnfbrx#query:+page:1+mid:owolpyxfk66bprpy+state:results
>

> On 14 June 2014 18:01, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache
> > DeltaSpike
> > > out.
> > > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
> > >
> > > The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository
> > once
> > > the vote passed.
> > >
> > > Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
> > >
> > > Please note:
> > > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
> > > [4]).

> > > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > > [ ] +0
> > > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> > > and why..............
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gerhard
> > >
> > > [1]
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
> > > [2]
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
> > > [3]
> > https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
> > > [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Cody Lerum
+1

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
> the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
> [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

john.d.ament
+1

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
> the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
> [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Christian Kaltepoth
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal
GitHub: https://github.com/chkal

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Rafael Benevides
+1

Em 14/06/14 12:00, Gerhard Petracek escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache DeltaSpike
> out.
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>
> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
> the vote passed.
>
> Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why..............
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard
>
> [1]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
> [2]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-1.0.0
> [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Thomas Andraschko-2
+1

> +1
>
> Em 14/06/14 12:00, Gerhard Petracek escreveu:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> I was running the needed tasks to get the 8th release of Apache DeltaSpike
>> out.
>> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).
>>
>> The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
>> the vote passed.
>>
>> Please take a look at the 1.0.0 artifacts and vote!
>>
>> Please note:
>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
>> [4]).

>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>> and
>> why..............
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gerhard
>>
>> [1]
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>> orgapachedeltaspike-1008/
>> [2]
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>> orgapachedeltaspike-1008/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-
>> project/1.0.0/deltaspike-project-1.0.0-source-release.zip
>> [3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/
>> deltaspike-project-1.0.0
>> [4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.0.0

Mark Struberg
+1

as checked from source.zip:

builds fine,

rat passes,

licenses ok,

DEPENDENCIES ok,

key ok

tag matches source.zip

go for it!

LieGrue and txs to all who helped making 1.0 real!