[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

12

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Gerhard Petracek-2
Hi,

I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/

Source release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip

Git release branch:
http://s.apache.org/PbX
(The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)

Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
(or IPMC) members.
This vote is open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why ...

Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Gerhard Petracek
Administrator
the source-release looks fine -> +1

regards,
gerhard

2012/2/4 Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Jason Porter
+1 looks good to me.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Christian Kaltepoth
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://chkal.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Mark Struberg
Thanks Gerhard for finishing this, as I was too tired yesterday night ...

I didn't yet add my key to our repo. It can be found here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS

> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of
> PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Gerhard Petracek
Administrator
hi,

@mark:
yes - i saw the missing key. i was going to add the link in the ipmc vote.
however, thx for adding it right now.

please also update [1] with the special steps you have done so far.

btw.: thx mark for doing the release itself. the first one is always one of
the most difficult ones.

@all:
everybody is welcome to join the vote (not only ppmc or ipmc members).

regards,
gerhard

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Steps+For+A+Release

2012/2/4 Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>

> Thanks Gerhard for finishing this, as I was too tired yesterday night ...
>
> I didn't yet add my key to our repo. It can be found here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

john.d.ament
+1 looks good.

John
On Feb 3, 2012 8:22 PM, "Gerhard Petracek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Marius Bogoevici
+1

On 2012-02-03, at 8:22 PM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Shane Bryzak-2
+1 here.

On 04/02/12 11:22, Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Antoine Sabot-Durand
+1 (hope to work on generic beans in 0.2 ;-) )

Antoine

Le 6 févr. 2012 à 09:44, Shane Bryzak a écrit :

> +1 here.
>
> On 04/02/12 11:22, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>>
>> Maven staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>>
>> Source release:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>>
>> Git release branch:
>> http://s.apache.org/PbX
>> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>>
>> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>>
>> Please note:
>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
>> (or IPMC) members.
>> This vote is open for 72 hours.

>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
>> why ...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Jakob Korherr
+1

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Pete Muir
+1

On 4 Feb 2012, at 01:22, Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Lincoln Baxter, III
+1 looks good

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Brian Leathem
+1

On 12-02-03 05:22 PM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

dan.j.allen
Administrator
+1

And cheers to a great start!

-Dan

--
Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597

http://google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen
http://mojavelinux.com
http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction

--
Dan Allen
http://google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Matthias Wessendorf
+1

> And cheers to a great start!

+1

> -Dan
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 17:09, Brian Leathem <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> On 12-02-03 05:22 PM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>>>
>>> Maven staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
>>> orgapachedeltaspike-187/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/>
>>>
>>> Source release:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
>>> orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/**apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-**
>>> project/0.1-incubating/**deltaspike-project-0.1-**
>>> incubating-source-release.zip<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip>
>>>
>>> Git release branch:
>>> http://s.apache.org/PbX
>>> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>>>
>>> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>>>
>>> Please note:
>>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
>>> (or IPMC) members.
>>> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> ------------------------------**------------------
>>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>>> and
>>> why ...
>>> ------------------------------**------------------
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gerhard
>>>

> --
> Dan Allen
> Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
> Registered Linux User #231597
>
> http://google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen
> http://mojavelinux.com
> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Stuart Douglas
+1

Looks good to me.

Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Ken Finnigan
+1

Ken

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>
> Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>
> Source release:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Git release branch:
> http://s.apache.org/PbX
> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>
> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> (or IPMC) members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
> why ...
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating

Cody Lerum
+1

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Ken Finnigan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Ken
>
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.1-incubating.
>>
>> Maven staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/
>>
>> Source release:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-187/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.1-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip
>>
>> Git release branch:
>> http://s.apache.org/PbX
>> (The branch will be pushed after the required votes passed.)
>>
>> Please take a look at the 0.1-incubating artifacts and vote!
>>
>> Please note:
>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
>> (or IPMC) members.
>> This vote is open for 72 hours.

>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
>> why ...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gerhard

12