[VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

12

[VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Mark Struberg
Administrator
Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/ Source release: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip

Here are the md5 and sha1:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/

I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
(The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)

The TAG can be found here:
https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC members.
This vote is open for 72 hours.

[+1] all fine, ship it
[+0] I don't care but smells fine
[-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Mark Struberg
Administrator
Btw, here are the release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312820&version=12319477

> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Here are the md5 and sha1:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>

> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of
> PPMC members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Gerhard Petracek
+1

regards,
gerhard

2012/4/15 Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>

> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Here are the md5 and sha1:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>

> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

john.d.ament
+1

John
On Apr 15, 2012 4:30 PM, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Here are the md5 and sha1:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>

> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Cody Lerum
Builds and passes tests for me. (Win7 x64)

+1

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> John
> On Apr 15, 2012 4:30 PM, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
>> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/Source release:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>>
>> Here are the md5 and sha1:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>>

>> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>>
>> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
>> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>>
>> The TAG can be found here:
>>
>> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>>
>> Please note:
>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
>> members.
>> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [+1] all fine, ship it
>> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Antoine Sabot-Durand
+1

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Le 16 avr. 2012 à 03:29, Cody Lerum <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Builds and passes tests for me. (Win7 x64)
>
> +1
>
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> John
>> On Apr 15, 2012 4:30 PM, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
>>> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/Source release:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>>>
>>> Here are the md5 and sha1:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>>>

>>> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
>>> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>>>
>>> The TAG can be found here:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>>>
>>> Please note:
>>> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
>>> members.
>>> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> [+1] all fine, ship it
>>> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>>> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>>>

>>> LieGrue,
>>> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Łukasz Dywicki
+1 (non binding)

Checked with camel-cdi.

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House
http://code-house.org

Wiadomość napisana przez Antoine Sabot-Durand w dniu 16 kwi 2012, o godz. 07:01:

> +1
>
> Antoine Sabot-Durand
>

> Le 16 avr. 2012 à 03:29, Cody Lerum <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Builds and passes tests for me. (Win7 x64)
>>
>> +1
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> John

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Mark Struberg
+1

>>  Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
>>  0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
>>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/
>
>>  Source release:
>>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>>
>>  Here are the md5 and sha1:
>>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>>

>>  I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
>>  (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>>
>>  The TAG can be found here:
>>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>>
>>  Please note:
>>  This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes
> of
>>  PPMC members.
>>  This vote is open for 72 hours.
>>
>>  [+1] all fine, ship it
>>  [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>>  [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>>

>>  LieGrue,
>>  strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Bruno Oliveira-2
+1

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively" - Dalai Lama XIV
-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Ken Finnigan
+1

Ken

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Gerhard Petracek <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>

> 2012/4/15 Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
>
> > Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
> > 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/Sourcerelease:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
> >
> > Here are the md5 and sha1:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
> >

> > I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> >

> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> > (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
> >
> > The TAG can be found here:
> >

> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC
> > members.
> > This vote is open for 72 hours.
> >
> > [+1] all fine, ship it
> > [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> > [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
> >

> > LieGrue,
> > strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Boleslaw Dawidowicz
+1 (non binding)

Bolek

On Apr 15, 2012, at 10:30 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/ Source release: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Here are the md5 and sha1:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>

> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Paul Dijou
+1 (non binding)

Paul

2012/4/16 Boleslaw Dawidowicz <[hidden email]>

> +1 (non binding)
>
> Bolek
>
> On Apr 15, 2012, at 10:30 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:
>
> > Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
> >
> > Here are the md5 and sha1:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
> >

> > I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> >
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> > (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
> >
> > The TAG can be found here:
> >
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
> >
> > Please note:
> > This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of
> PPMC members.
> > This vote is open for 72 hours.
> >
> > [+1] all fine, ship it
> > [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> > [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
> >

> > LieGrue,
> > strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Jason Porter
+1

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Lincoln Baxter, III
+1

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Shane Bryzak-2
+1

On 16/04/12 06:30, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/ Source release: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Here are the md5 and sha1:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>

> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of PPMC members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Mehdi Heidarzadeh
+1

--
Mehdi Heidarzadeh Ardalani
Independent JEE Consultant, Architect and Developer.
http://www.TheBigJavaBlog.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Mark Struberg
Hi folks!

The internal DeltaSpike project VOTE passed with the following

binding +1:  Mark Struberg, Gerhard Petracek, John Ament, Cody Lerum, Antoine Sabot-Durand, Ken Finnigan, Jason Porter, Shane Bryzak,

non-binding +1: Łukasz Dywicki, Bruno Oliveira, Boleslaw Dawidowicz, Paul Dijou, Lincoln Baxter III, Mehdi Heidarzadeh

+0: none
-1: none

I'll move this now over to the Incubator PMC to approve our release.

txs 4 all who voted!

PS: for the record again, here is my gpg key
http://www.apache.org/dist/openwebbeans/KEYS
Will update our section asap.

> Hi folks, I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike
> 0.2-incubating. The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/
> Source release:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip
>
> Here are the md5 and sha1:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-051/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.2-incubating/
>

> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.2-incubating
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/zipball/deltaspike-project-0.2-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes of
> PPMC members.
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [+1] all fine, ship it
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertname}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache DeltaSpike-0.2-incubating

Mark Struberg
Administrator
whoops, forget to update the subject of the mail to [RESULT].

> The internal DeltaSpike project VOTE passed with the following
>
> binding +1:  Mark Struberg, Gerhard Petracek, John Ament, Cody Lerum, Antoine
> Sabot-Durand, Ken Finnigan, Jason Porter, Shane Bryzak,
>

> non-binding +1: Łukasz Dywicki, Bruno Oliveira, Boleslaw Dawidowicz, Paul Dijou,
> Lincoln Baxter III, Mehdi Heidarzadeh
>
> +0: none
> -1: none
>

> I'll move this now over to the Incubator PMC to approve our release.
>

> txs 4 all who voted!
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> PS: for the record again, here is my gpg key
> http://www.apache.org/dist/openwebbeans/KEYS
> Will update our section asap.

Will you upload artifacts to central?

Best regards,
Lukasz

Wiadomość napisana przez Mark Struberg w dniu 18 kwi 2012, o godz. 19:03:

> whoops, forget to update the subject of the mail to [RESULT].
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

hi lukasz,

yes - after the ipmc vote (see [1]).

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/OHM

2012/4/19 Łukasz Dywicki <[hidden email]>

> Will you upload artifacts to central?
>
> Best regards,
> Lukasz
>
> Wiadomość napisana przez Mark Struberg w dniu 18 kwi 2012, o godz. 19:03:
>
> > whoops, forget to update the subject of the mail to [RESULT].
> >

> > LieGrue,
> > strub

12