[VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Mark Struberg
Administrator
Hi!

I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.

The Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/

The source release package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/

I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating

(The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)

The TAG can be found here:
https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating

Please note:
This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC members.

The VOTE is open for 72 hours.

[+1] all fine, ship it

[+0] I don't care but smells fine

[-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Shane Bryzak-2
+1

On 15/08/12 19:56, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>
> The source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Gerhard Petracek
+1

regards,
gerhard

btw, Release Notes can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312820&version=12319478

> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>
> The source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of
> PPMC members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Mehdi Heidarzadeh
+1

--
Mehdi Heidarzadeh Ardalani
Independent JEE Consultant, Architect and Developer.
http://www.TheBigJavaBlog.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Lincoln Baxter, III
+1

Looks like a lot of good stuff.
On Aug 15, 2012 5:56 AM, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>
> The source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC
> members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1

- Romain

2012/8/15 Lincoln Baxter, III <[hidden email]>

> +1
>
> Looks like a lot of good stuff.
> On Aug 15, 2012 5:56 AM, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
> >

> > The Maven staging repository:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
> >
> > The source release package:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
> >
> > I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> >

> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
> >
> > (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
> >
> > The TAG can be found here:
> >

> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
> >
> > Please note:
> > This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC
> > members.
> >
> > The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
> >

> > [+1] all fine, ship it
> >
> > [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> >
> > [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
> >

> > LieGrue,
> > strub

AW: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

cchet
+1

> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike
> -010/
>
> The source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike
> -010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-i
> ncubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE
> passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-proje
> ct-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of
> PPMC members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Cody Lerum
+1

Builds clean locally for me. Win7x64 Java 7u5

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>
> The source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Arne Limburg
+1

Here too, with Java 6 :-)

Am 15.08.12 19:44 schrieb "Cody Lerum" unter <[hidden email]>:

>+1
>
>Builds clean locally for me. Win7x64 Java 7u5
>
>On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>>

>> The Maven staging repository:
>>
>>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-01
>>0/
>>
>> The source release package:
>>
>>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-01
>>0/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>>
>> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>>
>>https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incu
>>bating
>>
>> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>>
>> The TAG can be found here:
>>
>>https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-
>>0.3-incubating
>>
>> Please note:
>> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of
>>PPMC members.
>>
>> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>>

>> [+1] all fine, ship it
>>
>> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>>
>> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Charles Moulliard-2
+1

--
Charles Moulliard
Twitter : @cmoulliard
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Jason Porter
+1

Let's get this thing out the door.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:55 AM, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
> >

> > The Maven staging repository:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
> >
> > The source release package:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
> >
> > I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> >

> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
> >
> > (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
> >
> > The TAG can be found here:
> >

> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
> >
> > Please note:
> > This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC
> > members.
> >
> > The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
> >

> > [+1] all fine, ship it
> >
> > [+0] I don't care but smells fine
> >
> > [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
> >

> > LieGrue,
> > strub
> >

> --
> Charles Moulliard
> Apache Committer / Sr. Pr. Consultant at FuseSource.com
> Twitter : @cmoulliard
> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lightguardjp

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Ken Finnigan
+1

Ken

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>
> The source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC
> members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Christian Kaltepoth
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://chkal.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Antoine Sabot-Durand
+1

Antoine SABOT-DURAND

Le 15 août 2012 à 12:41, Gerhard Petracek <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> +1
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>

> 2012/8/15 Mark Struberg <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>>

>> The Maven staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>>
>> The source release package:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>>
>> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
>>
>> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>>
>> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>>
>> The TAG can be found here:
>>
>> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>>
>> Please note:
>> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of PPMC
>> members.
>>
>> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>>

>> [+1] all fine, ship it
>>
>> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>>
>> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>>

>> LieGrue,
>> strub

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Mark Struberg
Time to tally the vote.

+1: Mark Struberg (IPMC), Shane Bryzak, Gerhard Petracek (IPMC),  Mehdi Heidarzadeh (nonbinding), Lincoln Baxter, Romain Manni-Buccau, Thomas Herzog (nonbinding), Cody Lerum, Arne Limburg, Charles Moulliard, Jason Porter, Ken Finnigan, Christian Kaltepoth, Antoine Sabot-Durand

no -1 and no 0.

I'll forward the vote mail for a rewiew to general@incubator.

> I like to call a VOTE on the Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating release.
>

> The Maven staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/
>
> The source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-010/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.3-incubating/
>
> I've pushed the GIT release branch to my github account:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-0.3-incubating
>
> (The branch will be pushed and merged to master after the VOTE passed.)
>
> The TAG can be found here:
> https://github.com/struberg/incubator-deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-project-0.3-incubating
>
> Please note:
> This VOTE is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1votes of
> PPMC members.
>
> The VOTE is open for 72 hours.
>

> [+1] all fine, ship it
>
> [+0] I don't care but smells fine
>
> [-1] stop it, this stuff contains a blocker ${insertreason}
>

> LieGrue,
> strub

Fw: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache DeltaSpike 0.3-incubating

Mark Struberg
Administrator
Deltaspike-0.3-incubating is now already available on maven.central.

I'll go on pushing the tag and stuff and upgrade to 0.4-incubating.