Merge PRs

Thomas Andraschko-2
Hi,

i would like to merge 2 PRs and close 1 PRs but it seems that i don't have
write access.
However, i have write access to MF + OWB. So i wonder what additional steps
i need to do, to get write access?

Best regards,
Thomas

Re: Merge PRs

Mark Struberg-3
Hi Thomas!

DeltaSpike is not managed via gitbox but as a classic GIT repo.
Thus merging via github simply does not work.

> Am 12.11.2018 um 09:37 schrieb Thomas Andraschko <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> i would like to merge 2 PRs and close 1 PRs but it seems that i don't have
> write access.
> However, i have write access to MF + OWB. So i wonder what additional steps
> i need to do, to get write access?
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas

Re: Merge PRs

Thomas Andraschko-2
hmmm, how should we handle those pull requests then?

Am Mo., 12. Nov. 2018 um 10:40 Uhr schrieb Mark Struberg
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi Thomas!
>
> DeltaSpike is not managed via gitbox but as a classic GIT repo.
> Thus merging via github simply does not work.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

> > Am 12.11.2018 um 09:37 schrieb Thomas Andraschko <
> [hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > i would like to merge 2 PRs and close 1 PRs but it seems that i don't
> have
> > write access.
> > However, i have write access to MF + OWB. So i wonder what additional
> steps
> > i need to do, to get write access?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Thomas

Re: Merge PRs

Romain Manni-Bucau
You pull them locally, merge and then push on asf, once "ok" you can ask
the author to close it on github

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le lun. 12 nov. 2018 à 10:53, Thomas Andraschko <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> hmmm, how should we handle those pull requests then?
>
> Am Mo., 12. Nov. 2018 um 10:40 Uhr schrieb Mark Struberg
> <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi Thomas!
> >
> > DeltaSpike is not managed via gitbox but as a classic GIT repo.
> > Thus merging via github simply does not work.
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub
> >

> > > Am 12.11.2018 um 09:37 schrieb Thomas Andraschko <
> > [hidden email]>:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > i would like to merge 2 PRs and close 1 PRs but it seems that i don't
> > have
> > > write access.
> > > However, i have write access to MF + OWB. So i wonder what additional
> > steps
> > > i need to do, to get write access?
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Thomas

Re: Merge PRs

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
HI ,

the best way is to send via github the PR?

because I was following the instructions here :

https://deltaspike.apache.org/suggested-git-workflows.html

thanks,
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em seg, 12 de nov de 2018 às 07:55, Romain Manni-Bucau <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> You pull them locally, merge and then push on asf, once "ok" you can ask
> the author to close it on github
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
> <
> >

> Le lun. 12 nov. 2018 à 10:53, Thomas Andraschko <
> [hidden email]>
> a écrit :
>
> > hmmm, how should we handle those pull requests then?
> >
> > Am Mo., 12. Nov. 2018 um 10:40 Uhr schrieb Mark Struberg
> > <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > > Hi Thomas!
> > >
> > > DeltaSpike is not managed via gitbox but as a classic GIT repo.
> > > Thus merging via github simply does not work.
> > >
> > > LieGrue,
> > > strub

> > > have
> > > steps

Re: Merge PRs

Thomas Andraschko-2
Hi,

as long as we don't use gitbox, it's really awkward to apply them.
I would prefer a issue + attaching a patch.

Am Mo., 26. Nov. 2018 um 16:37 Uhr schrieb Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
[hidden email]>:

> HI ,
>
> the best way is to send via github the PR?
>
> because I was following the instructions here :
>
> https://deltaspike.apache.org/suggested-git-workflows.html
>
> thanks,
> --
>
> *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> Java Developer
> SouJava & JCP Member
> GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
>

> Em seg, 12 de nov de 2018 às 07:55, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > You pull them locally, merge and then push on asf, once "ok" you can ask
> > the author to close it on github
> >
> > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
> > <

> > Le lun. 12 nov. 2018 à 10:53, Thomas Andraschko <
> > [hidden email]>
> > a écrit :
> >
> > > hmmm, how should we handle those pull requests then?

> don't
> additional

Re: Merge PRs

Daniel Dias Dos Santos
hi

cool, I try to do this with the PR I sent .

thanks .
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava

Em seg, 26 de nov de 2018 às 14:20, Thomas Andraschko <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> as long as we don't use gitbox, it's really awkward to apply them.
> I would prefer a issue + attaching a patch.
>
> Am Mo., 26. Nov. 2018 um 16:37 Uhr schrieb Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
> [hidden email]>:
>
> > HI ,
> >
> > the best way is to send via github the PR?
> >
> > because I was following the instructions here :
> >
> > https://deltaspike.apache.org/suggested-git-workflows.html
> >
> > thanks,
> > --
> >
> > *Daniel Dias dos Santos*
> > Java Developer
> > SouJava & JCP Member
> > GitHub: https://github.com/Daniel-Dos
> > Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/danieldiasjava
> >

> > Em seg, 12 de nov de 2018 às 07:55, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > You pull them locally, merge and then push on asf, once "ok" you can
> ask
> > > the author to close it on github
> > >
> > > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > > @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
> > > <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
> > > https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
> > > LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
> > > <

> > > Le lun. 12 nov. 2018 à 10:53, Thomas Andraschko <
> > > [hidden email]>

> > don't
> > additional

Re: Merge PRs

Daniel Cunha-2
Hi Daniel,

Is that your PR: https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/pull/77 ?
Easily you can create a patch. Just add .patch in the end of the URL.
https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/pull/77.patch

Hope that helps. :)

Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_