JSR 351 Java Identity API

Boleslaw Dawidowicz
JSR 351 was mentioned few times in previous discussions as something that we should keep an eye on. Therefore I would like to let you know that source code repository related to this effort is now public.

Here is the API draft:
http://java.net/projects/identity-api-spec/sources/git/show

Here is the early reference implementation:
http://java.net/projects/nobis/sources/git/show

Bolek

Re: JSR 351 Java Identity API

Jason Porter
Looks alright. It would probably be good to align with this eventually, but
I have the feeling it won't be final for some time.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: JSR 351 Java Identity API

Mark Struberg
Administrator
well, we could push it a bit :)

They might be interested to have some connectors as well...

> Looks alright. It would probably be good to align with this eventually, but
> I have the feeling it won't be final for some time.
>
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Boleslaw Dawidowicz <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  JSR 351 was mentioned few times in previous discussions as something that
>>  we should keep an eye on. Therefore I would like to let you know that
>>  source code repository related to this effort is now public.
>>
>>  Here is the API draft:
>>  http://java.net/projects/identity-api-spec/sources/git/show
>>
>>  Here is the early reference implementation:
>>  http://java.net/projects/nobis/sources/git/show
>>
>>  Bolek
>>

> --
> Jason Porter
> http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/lightguardjp
>
> Software Engineer
> Open Source Advocate
> Author of Seam Catch - Next Generation Java Exception Handling
>
> PGP key id: 926CCFF5
> PGP key available at: keyserver.net, pgp.mit.edu

Re: JSR 351 Java Identity API

Boleslaw Dawidowicz
Yes, I think the perfect way would be to both provide wrapper implementation around JSR351 and some connectors to sync with external provider like this.