Documentation refactoring progress

Rafael Benevides
Hi all,

I'd like to share a preview (and ask for feedback) of the documentation refactoring that is being made by Michelle and her team.

It's not complete yet, but as soon as we have a feedback (and help) it should get done faster and better.

The staging documentation was published at https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/staging/

If you want to check the changes, they're here on this commit (that I squashed until Michelle does that): https://github.com/rafabene/deltaspike/commit/045bad532d3073a586f77f768921a83fc094f353

Please, let us know if you have any feedback or if you're willing to provide some missing information.

Thank you.

--

Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
JBoss Developer

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com

LinkedIn Youtube

Re: Documentation refactoring progress

Gerhard Petracek
Administrator
the intermediate result looks promising!

thx & regards,

Hi all,

I'd like to share a preview (and ask for feedback) of the documentation refactoring that is being made by Michelle and her team.

It's not complete yet, but as soon as we have a feedback (and help) it should get done faster and better.

The staging documentation was published at https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/staging/

If you want to check the changes, they're here on this commit (that I squashed until Michelle does that): https://github.com/rafabene/deltaspike/commit/045bad532d3073a586f77f768921a83fc094f353

Please, let us know if you have any feedback or if you're willing to provide some missing information.

Thank you.

--

Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
JBoss Developer
M: <a href="tel:%2B55-61-9269-6576" value="+556192696576" target="_blank">+55-61-9269-6576

See how it works at www.redhat.com

Re: Documentation refactoring progress

Pete Muir
The staging URL is broken now.

On 15 Oct 2014, at 15:35, Rafael Benevides <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to share a preview (and ask for feedback) of the documentation refactoring that is being made by Michelle and her team.
>
> It's not complete yet, but as soon as we have a feedback (and help) it should get done faster and better.
>
> The staging documentation was published at https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/staging/
>
> If you want to check the changes, they're here on this commit (that I squashed until Michelle does that): https://github.com/rafabene/deltaspike/commit/045bad532d3073a586f77f768921a83fc094f353
>
> Please, let us know if you have any feedback or if you're willing to provide some missing information.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
>
> Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
> JBoss Developer
> M: +55-61-9269-6576
>
> <{a8aabf3a-4467-4e37-9bc5-48b1d7b494a2}_LATAM_RedHat.jpg>
>
> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
> See how it works at www.redhat.com
>
> <linkedin.png> <youtube.png>

Re: Documentation refactoring progress

Rafael Benevides
Fixed!

Thanks
Em 10/16/14, 9:34, Pete Muir escreveu:

> The staging URL is broken now.
>
> On 15 Oct 2014, at 15:35, Rafael Benevides <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to share a preview (and ask for feedback) of the documentation refactoring that is being made by Michelle and her team.
>>
>> It's not complete yet, but as soon as we have a feedback (and help) it should get done faster and better.
>>
>> The staging documentation was published at https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/staging/
>>
>> If you want to check the changes, they're here on this commit (that I squashed until Michelle does that): https://github.com/rafabene/deltaspike/commit/045bad532d3073a586f77f768921a83fc094f353
>>
>> Please, let us know if you have any feedback or if you're willing to provide some missing information.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
>> JBoss Developer
>> M: +55-61-9269-6576
>>
>> <{a8aabf3a-4467-4e37-9bc5-48b1d7b494a2}_LATAM_RedHat.jpg>
>>
>> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
>> See how it works at www.redhat.com
>>
>> <linkedin.png> <youtube.png>

Re: Documentation refactoring progress

Pete Muir
Broken again ;-)

> On 16 Oct 2014, at 14:35, Rafael Benevides <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Fixed!
>
> Thanks
> Em 10/16/14, 9:34, Pete Muir escreveu:
>> The staging URL is broken now.
>>
>> On 15 Oct 2014, at 15:35, Rafael Benevides <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'd like to share a preview (and ask for feedback) of the documentation refactoring that is being made by Michelle and her team.
>>>
>>> It's not complete yet, but as soon as we have a feedback (and help) it should get done faster and better.
>>>
>>> The staging documentation was published at https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/staging/
>>>
>>> If you want to check the changes, they're here on this commit (that I squashed until Michelle does that): https://github.com/rafabene/deltaspike/commit/045bad532d3073a586f77f768921a83fc094f353
>>>
>>> Please, let us know if you have any feedback or if you're willing to provide some missing information.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
>>> JBoss Developer
>>> M: +55-61-9269-6576
>>>
>>> <{a8aabf3a-4467-4e37-9bc5-48b1d7b494a2}_LATAM_RedHat.jpg>
>>>
>>> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
>>> See how it works at www.redhat.com
>>>
>>> <linkedin.png> <youtube.png>

Re: Documentation refactoring progress

Rafael Benevides
Fixed again.... :)

This is something that I need to work. Every time that the master branch
gets published, it drops the staging folder from CMS :/